2012 ARTHREX APS II AR-8300...
2012 ARTHREX APS II AR-8300 Shaver Console W/ Footcontrol & AR-6480 Pump~13349
|Notes:||“Enjoy excellent cosmetics”|
APS II AR-8300
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|ARTHREX APS II AR-8300 Shaver Console W/ Footcontrol & AR-6480 Dual Wave Arthroscopy Pump , Mobile cart|
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120V-240V, 50/60Hz, 6.3A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Package includes:
ARTHREX APS II AR-8300 Shaver Console SN : 628002 DOM : 2012
ARTHREX APS II AR-8315c Foot control SN: L1107009 DOM : 2011
ARTHREX AR-6480 Dual wave Arthroscopy Pump SN: NX2364PH DOM:2011-08
Software Version : V1.7
02 Power cords
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 200 Pound per unit, Size : 30 x 30 x 48 inches
Stock ID : 13348
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 9. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
- 10. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
Working Condition:Powers on and following commands / Looks functional to us ……………(offered AS IS)
- 11. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 12. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 13. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.