Mizuho OSI SST-3000 Andrew ...
Mizuho OSI SST-3000 Andrew Spinal Surgery Table W/ Side Arms & Attachments~13350
|Condition:||For parts or not working :|
|Notes:||“This is an electrical table and is not responding to the commands / We do not know the electrical issues”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Orthopedic Systems Inc.|
Mizuho OSI SST-3000 Andrew Spinal Surgery Table W/ Side Arms & Attachments
Date of manufacture
Voltage 120V, 60Hz, 12A,
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Package includes (review Images as details may be patchy)
Frame Base Model 5838
- Back or neck procedures (cervical to sacral)
- Procedures of the occipital or postero-lateral cranium
- Sacral, perianal & perineal procedures
- 3. Some open pads and positioner
- 4. Signs of average use
- 5. Signs of average use
- 6. Comes with table cover
- 7. Weight Limit : 350 Pounds
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs. Size : 28 x 68 x 36 inches
- Stocks ID: 13350
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … As Is
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Table is fixed at one position and is not performing its intended base control associated functions ....LISTED FOR PARTS ONLY .. .......will receive item as pictured ………..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.