Gyrus ACMI 188A Toomey Evac...
Gyrus ACMI 188A Toomey Evacuator 50CC with 2531 Adapter ~12767
|Condition:||New other (see details) :|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
Gyrus ACMI 188A Toomey Evacuator 50CC with 2531 Adapter
Date of manufacture
- Sale is for imaged item only
- Open box
- Old stock
- TOOMEY Bladder Evacuators. Glass syringe-type. Metal catheter adapter.
- Graduated, 50cc capacity.
- Chrome Plated and Matte finish. -
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Specialty :Urology
- Shipping Weight: 2lbs.
- Stocks ID: 12767 (R2BC1)
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images -New
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Excellent
- 3. Working Condition: Very Good ………. (offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.