ConMed 60-6250-001 Aspen Ex...
ConMed 60-6250-001 Aspen Excalibur Plus PC ESU W/ 60-5104-001 Footswitch ~13358
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Model:|
ConMed Aspen Surgical System
|ConMed 60-6250-001 Aspen Excalibur Plus PC ESU W/ 60-5104-001 Footswitch|
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120, 50/60Hz , 7A, 700 W
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Package includes:
Excalibur plus pc ESU
No other accessories
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight : 65 Pounds Size : 24 x 18 x 20 inches
Stock ID : 13358 ~ HDC -1
Added Details : copied from the web
The Conmed Aspen Excalibur is a high power digital electrosurgical unit and features unsurpassed fulguration enhanced bipolar performance with less forcep sticking and simultaneous activiation of 2 pencils.
- Power Plus and PC Plus Models available
- Bipolar and Monopolar
- Multi-Purpose Electrosurgical Generator
- Microprocessor Control provides the user with Safety and Control
- Bipolar and Monopolar cutting and Coagulation
- 300 Watts Output - Cut
- Programmable Digital Display
- Reusable Groundplate
- Biopolar Footswitch (Optional)
- Rolling Carts (Option)
- Operating Frequency: Cut: 416.7 kHz ±0.01%. Coag: 540 kHz ±10%. Bipolar: 1.05 MHz
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: Blend, spray and Bipolar Coag: 20 kHz ± 0.1%. Standard Coag: 20 kHz ±0.1%
- Input Voltage: 104-127 VRMS. 60 Hz calibrated at 120V
- Input Current: Idle: 0.8A. Pure Cut at 300: 6.5 A. Coag at 120: 2.8 A
- Line Frequency Leakage: Patient connected to neutral < 10 μA. Chassis to neutral < 25 μA
- RF Resolution: 99% Minimum
- Power Display Accuracy: Within 10%, or 3 watts at rated load
- Weight: 40lbs (18.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 15.9"W x 22.75"D (15.9 x 40.0 x 57.8 cm)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all command , Responding to footswitch commands….. ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.