GYRUS DEPUY MITEK VAPR-3 22...
GYRUS DEPUY MITEK VAPR-3 225021 GENERATOR (Soft Tissue Repair/Arthroscopy )13323
|Notes:||“signs of average use”|
GYRUS DEPUY MITEK
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
GYRUS for DEPUY
MITEK VAPR3 GENERATOR / CAUTERY / ELECTROSURGICAL UNIT
9821006 (in images), 0220719 (images available)
0021369 (images available) ,
Date of manufacture
5/1998, 9/2002, 11/2000,
Voltage 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 500VA
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. The VAPR System is designed to provide soft tissue ablation (vaporization),
contouring, cutting and hemostasis of blood vessels during arthroscopic surgical
- 3. No hand piece foot switch etc with the console
- 4. Power cord not included
- 5. Software : 1.01
- 6. 340-450 KHz
- 7. 260W/160 ohms
- 8. Int 10s/30s
- 9. Sterilize : No
- 10. Manual : yes
- 11. Cleaned : Yes
Shipping weight : 20 Lbs Size : 20 x 20 x 10 inches
12. Stock ID : 13323, 13324, 13325 (SC # 9)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all commands ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.