Karl Storz 26711254 & 26711...
Karl Storz 26711254 & 26711054 Seal Cap use W/ 26711032 Sawalhe Handle (10176)
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.... Read more
Karl Storz 26711254 12mm & 26711054 15mm Seal Cap use W/ 26711032 Sawalhe Handle and 26711046 Obturator
26711254 12mm & 26711054 15mm
Date of manufacture:
Voltage : NA
1. Sale is for imaged item only
2. Never used
3. Karl Storz 26711254 12mm Seal Cap use W/ 26711032 Sawalhe Handle and 26711046 Obturator
Karl Storz 26711054 15mm Seal Cap use W/ 26711032 Sawalhe Handle and 26711046 Obturator
4. Batch : DD
5. Manual : No
6. Sterile : No
7. Cleaned : NA
8. Shipping Weight : 4 lbs.
9. Stock ID : 10176 (R1C7)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Excellent / New
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Excellent
3. Working Condition: Excellent /New … ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.