SMITH & NEPHEW KINETEC PERF...
SMITH & NEPHEW KINETEC PERFORMA KNEE CONTINUOUS PASSIVE MOTION CPM DEVICE~13269
SMITH & NEPHEW
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
SMITH & NEPHEW
SMITH & NEPHEW KINETEC PERFORMA KNEE CONTINUOUS PASSIVE MOTION CPM DEVICE
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 110/220 V50/60HZ, 50VA
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Package includes:
- • KNEE CPM (CONTINUOUS PASSIVE MOTION) DEVICE
- • pendant (" Controller")
- • pendant cable
- • power cable
- The Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Device is designed for the rehabilitation of the lower limbs. The CPM is controlled with the Controller pendant.
Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is best applied immediately post-operative and continued, uninterrupted, for up to six weeks as per physician’s prescription.
- Clinical Advantages
Maintenance of a good range of motion.
Prevention of intra-articular adhesion.
Prevention of extra-articular contractures.
Reduction of post-operative pain.
Prevention of negative effects of immobilization
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
CAN BE DOWN LOADED
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight : 45
Stock ID : 13269 (WHP) / Shipping Ready : Yes
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: POWERS ON AND SEEMS TO BE WORKING ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.