2003 Philips V24C Patient (...
2003 Philips V24C Patient (CO NBP SpO2 EKG Temp & Print) Monitor W/ Leads (9635)
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
HP Philips Agilent Technologies
Agilent Philips V24/26 Patient Monitor W/ Rack Six Modules and 05 Cables
M1205A / M1204A
USA / Germany
Date of manufacture
SALE is for patient care monitor with accessories
1. System includes the following
2. Philips P/N M1205-83000 (M1205A/M1204A) monitor, SN 4308A14472
3. Options : H41 D.0 Standard (ECG NBP SpO2 Temp, print) & CO Data transfer / CO2 / M1022A Blood Analysis options are not installed
ADULT / Peadiatics / Neonatal settings
4. Viridia 24/26 Monitor as well as modules may has sticker residue
5. HP M1180A PAN MAX Mobile stand IS NOT included
6. HP Rack pole IS NOT included
7. HP-AgilentM10141A Module rack,
8. Agilent HP M1002B ECG/Resp Module (new style)
9. Agilent HP M1008B NBP Module (new style)
10. Agilent HP M1020A SpO2/Pleth Module (new style)
11. HP Agilent M1029A Temp Module
12. HP Agilent M1012 CO Module
13. HP Agilent M1116B Printer recorder module ..............works but paper gets jammed
14. MEDKE H0910S NBP Hose (No cuff) (new)
15. MEDKE P8325 Adult soft tip finger sensor (new)
16. MEDKE 931243 one piece ECG Cable with patient leads
17. Madison Corp Rack to monitor cable
18. Power cord : included
19. Manual : No
20. Sterilized: NON-Sterile
21. Cleaned : Yes
22. Shipping weight : 30 pounds
Stock ID : 9635 (R1C6)
California residents please contact us prior to purchase, This item may not be available for sale in California
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
3. Working Condition: Powers on , following all commands, SpO2 , EKG and NBP parameters checked, remaining parameters are not tested..........….Printer is working but the paper gets jammed …………… offered AS IS
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Added Comments: The equipment, posted on eBay is in possession.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.