Philips Neonatal V24CT (NBP...
Philips Neonatal V24CT (NBP EKG SpO2 Temp CO2) Monitor W/ Stand & Leads (10224 )
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.... Read more
HP Philips Agilent Technologies
Agilent Philips V24CT Patient Monitor W/ Rack Six Modules and 05 Cables Rolling stand Sanibasket
M1205A / M1204A
USA / Germany
Date of manufacture
SALE is for patient care monitor with accessories
1. System includes the following
2. Philips P/N M1205-83000 (M1205A/M1204A) monitor, SN 4226A10975
3. Options : H24 D.0 Standard (ECG NBP SpO2 Temp, print) and CO2 are installed
M1022A Blood Analysis CO & DTM options are not installed
ADULT / Peadiatics / Neonatal settings
4. Viridia 24/26 Monitor as well as modules may has sticker residue
5. HP M1180A PAN MAX Mobile stand : included
6. HP Rack pole included
7. HP-Agilent M10141A Module rack, SN : DE805B0290
8. Agilent HP M1002B ECG/Resp Module (New style)
9. Agilent HP M1008B NBP Module (new style)
10. Agilent HP M1020A SpO2/Pleth Module (New style)
11. HP Agilent Temp Module
12. HP Agilent M1016A CO2 Module (new style)
13. HP Agilent M1116B Printer recorder module
14. NBP Hose (No cuff)
15. Spo2 Cable with sensor
16. ECG Cable with patient leads
17. Madison Corp Rack to monitor cable
SaniBasket for sanitation wipes
18. Power cord : included
19. Manual : No
20. Sterilized: NON-Sterile
21. Cleaned : Yes
22. Shipping weight : 60 pounds
Stocks ID: 10224 (WH Bay 1)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
3. Working Condition: Powers on , following all commands, SpO2 , EKG and NBP parameters checked, remaining parameters are not tested ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.