Olympus OES OTV-S6 (OTV-S6C...
Olympus OES OTV-S6 (OTV-S6C) Camera Control W/ OTV-S6H-NA Camera Head
|Seller Notes:||“Powers on , following commands and working well / Good cosmetics/ Camera head has scratches/ Review Images for camera head functionality / There is a digital horizontal line at the top side of the Image”|
|Olympus OTV-S6 (OTV-S6C) Camera Control W/ OTV-S6H-NA Camera Head|
OTV-S6c / OTV-S6H-NA
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120 50/60, 0.6A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Package includes:
OTV-S6C Camera control unit
OTV-S6 Camera head W/ AR-T10QA attachment
autoclavable , focus free
cable is fine
14 feet cable with no cuts or tears
Water resistant cap
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 25 Pounds
Stock ID : 12736 / 12760 (R1C7)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on , following commands and working well / Good cosmetics/ Camera head has scratches/ Review Images for camera head functionality / There is a digital horizontal line at the top side of the Image us…....will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.