Karl Storz 20535280 Externa...
Karl Storz 20535280 External Resection Module for AUTOCON II 400 SCB HF
|Condition:||Manufacturer refurbished :|
|Notes:||“No manual with the sale”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany|
Karl Storz 20535280 External Resection Module for use W/ 20535220U116 AUTOCON II 400 SCB HF unit
20535280 / 20535280-DR
Date of manufacture
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. STORZ 20535280 Externl Resection / Auxiliary Module
3. USe with 20535220U116 AUTOCON II 400 SCB HF (high frequency ) surgery units
- 4. No other parts with the unit
- Manual : No
- Sterile : No
- Cleaned : NA
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Stocks ID: 12765 ~ R2BC1
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Excellent
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Excellent
- 3. Working Condition: ........Refurbished by Stroz ..……..will receive item as pictured ………..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.