Sony UP-21MD Color Video Pr...
Sony UP-21MD Color Video Printer / Color A6 Printer ( NTSC) W/ Cables ~ 13312
|Seller Notes:||“Good cosmetics NTSC & PAL settings”|
UP-21MD / A
UP-21MD Color Video Printer / Color A6 Printer (Endoscopy / Ultrasound)
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 110-120V/200-240V, 50/60,1.8A/01A
- Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. No paper or media pack
- Power cord is included
Also included is the RGB SYNC cable
- Features :
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Extra parts : No
- Shipping weight : 18 pounds Size : 20 x 12 x 10 inches
- Color A6 Printer
- Superb print quality and color reproduction at approximately 400 dpi resolution
- New Compact Size
- Four Frame Memory
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- Optional remote control capability
- Front Operation
- 2 Media Choices - UPC-21L or UPC-21S
STOCK ID : 13312 (WHC5)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding …. Good
- 3. Working Condition: powers on following commands , otherwise untested …..Will Receive Item as Pictured ……..(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.