Hologic Suros ATEC Breast B...
Hologic Suros ATEC Breast Biopsy & Excision System Sapphire Unit-Footpedal~13348
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Model:|
Hologic Suros ATEC Breast Biopsy & Excision System Sapphire Unit W/ Footpedal
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120V, 50/60Hz, 11A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Package includes:
MRI Foot switch
Do not place console in MRI suite
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 150 Pound per unit, Size : 24 x 20 x 40 inches
Stock ID : 13348
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 9. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
- 10. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
Working Condition:Powers on and following commands / Looks functional to us ……………(offered AS IS)
- 11. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 12. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 13. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.