GE SOLAR 8000 Monitoring Sy...
GE SOLAR 8000 Monitoring System W/ Chromamx 15" LCD Rack Modules & Leads ~12332
|Notes:||“Review Images for cosmetics and functionality / No Printer with this sale”|
GE MARQUETTE SOLAR 8000 Patient Monitoring System (Processing Unit W/ Chromamaxx Display, Tram-Rac 4A Module Rack, Modules )
SLR 8000 / View
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 100-120V, 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. What is included :
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight : 60 pounds
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Very Good
- 3. Working Condition: POWERS ON, following on screen commands …NBP, SpO2, EKG and Printer were tested ....other parameters were not tested .will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.