2006 GE MAC 1200 Interpreti...
2006 GE MAC 1200 Interpretive Resting ECG Analysis System W/ New Leads ~ 12797
|Notes:||“Has signs of avergae use / Battery condition is unknown”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
|GE Medical Systems|
GE MAC 1200 Interpretive Resting ECG Analysis System W/ New Leads
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 95-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.2A/0.6A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Battery is charging up and holding the charge
Battery condition is unknown / No warranty for USED battery
- 4. Package includes:
CKA012AD EKG cable SN: 201705033020
Paper : almost half rim is included
Crack in the case : No
LCD SCRATCHES : may be
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 30 pounds
Stock ID : 12797 (R2C3)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and seems to be working nicely, passed self-test , following all commands, tested with the chicken heart (Heart simulator) and producing the nice LCD and print results …...unable to test in details ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.