GE i12L P - N 2264882 Intra...
GE i12L P - N 2264882 Intraoperative Vascular Probe for Logiq 9, 7 & S6 12810
|Note||“see images for cosmetics and functionality.....Review Air Scan Image # 2, Phantom Scan Iamge # 3 & Vascular scan scan Image # 4, 5”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
GE Medical System Inc.
Date of manufacture
1. Compatible with:
- ultrasound transducer is compatible with Logiq 9, 7 & S6 ultrasound systems.
2. Applications: utilized for several applications including Intraoperative Small Parts Vascular Pediatrics
- Specialty intraoperative probe
- Frequency 4.5-11.5 Mhz
- Linear array
- Footprint : 29 x 10 mm
- FOV : 25mm
- Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy
4. Probe analysis
Connector : no dents cracks or bent pins, may be some scracthes on paint / sticker residue
Lock : looks good
Cable : Cable has no cuts or tears may has some stain
Head and handle : No dents and cracks, membrane appears to be nice , may has few scratches on the handle
Scan analysis :
see images at the monitor / Review Air Scan Image # 1, 2, Phantom Scan Iamge # 3 & Vascular scan scan Image # 4, 5, 6
Manual : No
Case : No
Provided info are for guidance only !
5. Sterilized: NO
6. Cleaned : Yes
7. Extra Parts: No
8. Shipping weight : 06 Lbs
Stocks ID: 12810 (R2C5)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
3. Working Condition: ....see the monitor images and make up your mind........Review the Right Carotid lumen ........We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, kindly exercise your judgment after reviewing images........offered AS IS
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.