Olympus Camera Control
Olympus Camera Control
|Seller Notes:||“Powers on , following commands and working well / Good cosmetics”|
CLV-S40 / OTV-S7H / OTV-S7
Olympus Visera OTV-S7V Video Camera System / Digital Processor with OTV-S7H Camera Head & CLV-S40 Light
OTV-S7V / OTVS7H-ID-108E / CLV-S40
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120 / 240, 50/60, 70VA
1. Sale is for imaged item only
2. Signs of average use
3. Package includes:
- OTV-SV7 Digital Processor
- Power Cord
- Type NTSC
- CLV-S40 Light Source
- Has 02 Lamps
- Emergency & Main , Main Lamp needs to be replaced
- Lamps lives are Unknown
- OTV-S7H Camera Head
- Almost 18 feet cable , cable insulation has faint tear
4. Sterilize : No
5. Manual : No
6. Cleaned : Yes
7. Shipping Weight 50 Lbs
Stock ID : 12753 (R2C7)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
3. Working Condition: Powers on .....Following commands and Looks functional to us…Light Has 02 Lamps, Emergency & Main , Main Lamp needs to be replaced
Lamps lives are Unknown Camera head is working well ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.