OLYMPUS Endoscopic Flushing...
OLYMPUS Endoscopic Flushing Pump
|Notes:||“Good cosmetics / No footswitch”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
OLYMPUS Celon Ref # WB950167 Type AFU-100 Endoscopic Flushing Pump
Ref # WB950167 Type AFU-100
12158W500018 (images available)
12159W500001 (images available)
Date of manufacture
Short description………………. Please review images as description may be incomplete and patchy!
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Has signs of average use
- 3. Last PM / calibration info : N/A
- 4. Voltage : 100-120V 200-240V 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- 5. Package includes:
- OLYMPUS Flushing Pump
Footpedal is not included
The Olympus AFU-100 endoscopy flushing pump is the peristaltic pump that works with the Olympus ESG-100 electrosurgical generator. This roller pump offers fast tube insertion, three programmable pre-set flow rates, as well as a variable flow rate, and follows the easy-to-use concept of the ESG-100.
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 20 lbs Size : 20 x 15 x 10 inches
Stock ID : 13280 / 13281 / 13320 (SC8)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Condition: All items are SOLD AS IS, where Is. Condition is classified in to
New, New (others), Excellent, Very Good , Good, Fair , Poor, Parts only
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
- 3. Working Condition: …Powers on ……responding commands ….Looks functional to us …….. …will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation : nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as wel