At “Medicka Medical, LLC” extreme customer satisfaction is our prime goal and we do all efforts to achieve that.
Returns and refunds are part and parcel of business. In general, we are quite liberal in our return and refunds as we want to keep our clients happy and satisfied. However, returns and refunds are governed by some policies and procedures, knowledge of which can make it easy for you to get your item returned. It will always be better if you communicate with us before starting returns as this would help us to better understand and put us in a better position to assist you. You can initiate return from web site contact us or by sending us an email or calling us at number mentioned at our website (emails will be preferred as we are not available after office hours to take your calls.)
Through Web: contact us
The return of an item is possible within 14 days of receipt of shipment/item.
Returns can be initiated or requested due to multiple reasons which may include but not limited to:
- Item is missing parts or accessories.
- Defective item or Non-Functional item.
- Not received as described on website.
- Received damaged.
- Changed you mind.
- Made a mistake while purchasing.
- Wrong item or order.
- Incompatibility with the system.
- Extra item included in the shipment
PLEASE NOTE THAT MISSING SOFTWARE, DEAD BATTERIES ARE NOT A REASON FOR RETURNS.
- Please contact us before starting a return, this would allow us to serve you better.
- Return the item in the same condition as you have received it.
- Products in resalable, in original, undamaged packing, returned within 14 days of invoice date will only be considered for issue of refund/credit.
- No credit will be issued for products returned after 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Items must be carefully packed, and shipped at buyer’s expenses, shipping charges will be returned if the return was due to an error at MEDICKA’s part. Please include the original invoice or packing slip to ensure prompt issue of credit.
- Products held longer than 14 days at buyer site from invoice date, products with scratches, etches, or engraved, damaged or deformed, not complete and used after delivery, may not be returned, entertained for refund or credit.
- MEDICKA MEDICAL will not take the responsibility of use of any product that becomes damaged and not immediately returned for repair.
- We may decline to repair or accept exchange for any product that has been repaired, modified and/or altered by any person or entity other than MEDICKA MEDICAL.
- If an item has been shipped for free, Buyer will Pay the return shipping charges.
- For defective, non-functional or received items with missing parts or wrong order, “MEDICKA MEDICAL” will cover the return shipping fees.
- For change in mind, or made a mistake or any other reasons not stated above, buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Our restocking fee rates are 15 % to 20 % of the total
- If item received is not as described return for complete refund (minus the Shipping and Handling charges).
- If an order has been returned due to Insufficient address, a 20% restocking fee & shipping and handling fee would be charged.
- If any order was undeliverable due to client refusal, failed delivery attempts by the carrier or unclaimed returned, a 20% restocking fee & shipping and handling fee would be charged
If you return item, just because you made a mistake or you no longer want it. A 20% restocking fee and shipping and handling fees will be charged. Bid only if you are interested in buying it.
For Listings with AS-IS / Parts Logo in the description:
Items appearing with this logo are listed "AS-IS" for parts and repair purposes only regardless of the condition and working status of the item. Buyer takes full responsibility of purchasing an "AS-IS" item and no complaints Return or Refund is accepted.
If you change your mind for any reasons like wrong bids, emergency cases, incompatibility etc., you will be required to pay a 15% restocking fee to cover the costs of listing, labor and devaluation upon mutual agreement for returning the item.
If the package you have received has been damaged during shipping and the box is deformed because of any mishandling, moisture etc., you should keep the package, contact us so that we can file a claim with carrier, and request them to inspect the package.
Note: A refund will be available as soon as the carrier accepts to cover the damages.
THIS EQUIPMENT IS OFFERED WITH OUR AS-REPRESENTED GUARANTEE: For U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states, this equipment is guaranteed to be as we represent it here in this Listing description, or your purchase price will be refunded upon return in as-shipped condition for a full refund of bid price.
Please note: THAT WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. You must notify us of any discrepancies by email within four calendar days of delivery to arrange for return of equipment & prior to any return. This guarantee applies to U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states only (All sales or shipments to other locations will be as-is and are final).
Exchanges / Replacements:
Medicka Medical may offer you an exchange for your order but we request you to contact us before starting a return / exchange. This is to make sure that we have an exchange available at our Facility.
All kinds of Credit Cards and Electronic Checks are accepted through PayPal. If paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address in the transaction details page.
Sales Tax: Buyers from Minnesota are charged sales tax according to following rate of 7.125%. Please note all local pickups are also subject to sales tax.
The terms mentioned in this page may be subject to changes without prior notice to match our internal policies. Always the current terms will be considered, in resolving issues and arbitration.