MAQUET ORTHOSTAR II 1420.01...
MAQUET ORTHOSTAR II 1420.01 MOBILE OPERATING ROOM(OR) & EXTENSION TABLE ~13240
|Notes:||“Very Good condition / comes with Image accessories only”|
MAQUET ORTHOSTAR II 1420.01 MOBILE OPERATING (Operating Room ) & EXTENSION TABLE W/ Remote control for Trauma, Orthopeics & Spinal Surgery
ORTHOSTAR II 1420.01
Date of manufacture
Voltage 120V, 60Hz, 1.1A, Phase 1,
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Package includes
OR Table with all accessories like (please review images , more images can be provided as our details may be patchy / inaccurate)
Screw tension devices
- 3. Pads are NOT included
- 4. Signs of average use
- 5. Signs of average use
- 6. Hydraulics looks good
- 7. DESCRIPTION (COPIED )
MAQUET ORTHOSTAR 1420 PRODUCT OVERVIEW The Orthostar 1420 Surgical Table provides a large operating surface for open and closed nailing, total hip replacement, AO technique, and other orthopedic procedures. Among other things, the 1420 guarantees perfect positioning, functional component parts and accessories, easy assembly and fitting of accessories, and unimpeded access for X-Ray and image intensifier.
• Length 71.3in 1810 mm • Length (with headrest) 82.7 in 2100 mm • Width (back/seat plate) 20.5/21.2 in 520/535 mm • Width (with side rails) (back/seat plate) 22/23 in 560/585 mm • Weight of operating table 715 lbs 325 kg • Maximum permissible load 500 lbs 227 kg • Adjustments via hand control: • Height (including cushions) 32.5 - 47.6 in 820 - 1200 mm • Lateral tilt (left/right) 25° • Trendelenburg 30° • Reverse Trendelenburg 25° • Base braking (lock/unlock) • Return to level (anatomically correct return to horizontal position from articulated positions) • Manual adjustments: • Back plate up/down 90°
More details :
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
- Stocks ID: 13240
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: performing all the remote controlled movements …….Imaged accessories are included , various surgical positions can be attained .......will receive item as pictured ………..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.