NORTHTECH AUTOLITH IEHL LIT...
NORTHTECH AUTOLITH IEHL LITHOTRIPSY SYSTEM W/ STORZ 27076A LITHOTRITE (10862)
|Notes:||“SIGNS OF AVERAGE USE, 9-201-00AUTOLITH® SYSTEM COMPLETE, 115VAC. USAIncludes: USA Power Cord, Extender Cable, PROBES , Foot Pedal and Instruction Manual & LITHOTRITE”|
NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGES INC
NORTHTECH AUTOLITH IEHL (INTRACORPOREAL ELECTROHYDRAULIC LITHOTRIPTOR) LITHOTRIPSY SYSTEM W/ STORZ 27076A LITHOTRITE (UROLOGY/Lithotripsy)
Date of manufacture
- 1. Sale is for the IMAGED ITEMS ONLY
- 2. LAST PM INFO : N/A
- 3. VOLTAGE : 115V, 50/60HZ, 300W
- 4. PACKAGE INCLUDES :
9-201-00 IEHL CONSOLE
2 X P/N 9-002-00 Extender Connection Cable
2 X P/N 9-196-12 NORTECH BPOLAR EHL PROBES
1.9Fr. (0.63mm), 120cm, Sterile, (For Ureteral Stones)
9-001-00 Pneumatic Foot Pedal
9-003-00 Hospital Grade Power Cord
- 5. KARL STORZ 27076A MECHANICAL LITHOTRITE
- 6. Manual: YES
- 7. Sterilized: No
- 8. Cleaned : yes
- 9. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight : 40 lbs
Stocks ID: 10862 (R1C2)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: POWERS ON, FOLLOWING COMMANDS .....LOOKS FUNCTIONAL TO USE ...........OFFERED AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.