NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER NARKO...
NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER
DRAGER NARKOMED 6000 SERIES ANAESTHEIS SYSTEM
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120v, 50/60Hz, 12A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. May has scratches here and there
- 3. Has utility drawer
- 4. No Integrated module for Vital signs (have slot for it)
- 5. Touch screen monitor
- 6. No vaporizers with the system
- 7. More details :
System one manager version 1.34
NM6000 application Version 2.06
Proto application Version 1.34
O2 sensor , Lung and flow sensors ets as per images only
Ultrasonic flow sensor : Yes
Suction regulator gauge : yes
Suction appratus : yes
Would need PM before clinical use .......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio are passed
Back up battery : fail
Signs of usage
Has Power cord
SYSTEM IS Conditiionally Functional
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
- Stocks ID: 9208
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on ………..following its all commands…………Would need PM before clinical use .........SYSTEM IS Conditiionally Functional.......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio tests are passed …..........back up battery : fail .........unable to test in detail due to complex system ……………not biomed certified ……..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.