2008 GE E8C Convex Array En...
2008 GE E8C Convex Array Endocavity Transducer Probe P/N 2297883 (11871)
|Notes:||“Excellent cosmetics and working condition / unit was labeled as DEMO unit”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
GE Medical System Inc.
GE E8C P/N 2297883 Convex Array Transducer for Logiq & Vivid Series W/ Biopsy Bracket
E8C P/N 2297883
Date of manufacture
1. Compatible with:
GE LOGIQ9/LOGIQ7/VIVID7/LOGIQS6/LOGIQ5/LOGIQ3 ultrasound systems.
2. Applications: The probe is used with OB/GYN and urology clinical applications.
- 3. This ultrasound probe has a frequency range of 3.5 to 11.5 MHz
- 4. Transducer analysis :
Connector has no dents or cracks, No bent pins but may has scratches
Cable may has some stains but no cuts or tears
Probe handle head may has scratches, No dents or cracks and membrane looks smooth
Review Air Scan Image # 1, 2, Phantom Scan Image # 3 & Solid oragn (right kidney) scan Images # 4, 5
Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy
- 5. Sterilized: NO
- 6. Cleaned : Yes
- 7. Extra Parts: Yes (biopsy bracket)
- Shipping weight : 06Lbs
Stocks ID: 11871 (R2C5)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Excellent
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Very Good
- 3. Working Condition: Kindly see the monitor images , Review Air Scan Image # 1, 2, Phantom Scan Image # 3 & Solid oragn (right kidney) scan Images # 4, 5..........We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, please review images and take a decision ................Enjoys 14 days hassle free return ..........will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.