BK Medical Leopard 2001 Ult...
BK Medical Leopard 2001 Ultrasound W/ Bi-Plane Endorectal Probe Printer
|Notes:||“Also includs VCR & Manual. Was purchased new in 1999 for 46000 USD”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Denmark|
Date of manufacture
- 1. Sale is for Imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Package includes
BK medical Type 2001 ultrasound scanner
BK medical Type 8558 S / 8558 T 7.5Mhz Endocavity transducer
Transducer cover (expired)
BK medical 2001 user manual
BK medical user guide for RTP-6000 Precision stablizer
Sony UP-890MD B/W printer
Sony VCR with Remote control
- 4. Probe analysis
Connector : no dents cracks may be some scratches !
Lock : looks good
Cable : Cable has no cuts or tears may has some stains!
Head and handle : Has no dents or cracks, Lens is smooth, may has few scratches on the handle
Scan analysis :
Review Air scan Image # 2, Phantom Scan Image # 3 & and operator's hand scan Image # 4
Manual : yes
Case : No
Provided info are for guidance only !
- 5. Sterilized: NO
- 6. Cleaned : Yes
- 7. Extra Parts: No
- 8. Shipping weight : 350 Lbs
Stocks ID: 11443 (OFH)
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
- 3. Working Condition: ...Powers on and following all commands .....Probe seems to be enjoying decent Image .............We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, kindly exercise your judgment after reviewing images........offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.