DYONICS ENDOSCOPY TOWER
Smith & Nephew
S & N DYONICS ENDOSCOPY TOWER (660HD Image Manager/Camera Control / Camera Head / Light / Printer / Monitor / Cart )
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120V, 50/60HZ
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Package includes:
DYONICS ENDOSCOPY CART
Size : 56 x 28 x 28 inches
Shelves : variable size
Total of 3 shelves and one drawer
SONY TRINITRON PVM-20M2MDU 19" COLOR MONITOR
Smith & Nephew 660 HD Image management System SN : 660HD0015 DOM : 2006
Smith & Nephew dyonics vision 325Z digital 3 chip camera control unit , NTSC, Ref 7207445, SN : 74451715
Smith & Nephew 3chip ED-3 camera head with coupler SN : 0W155338
Smith & Nephew 300XL xenon light source Ref 7206084 SN: 60843938, DOM 2002
HP deskjet 6540 printer
Electrical outlet with extension cable
5 x Power cords
RGB compoent cable
S video cable
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight : 350 Pounds
Stock ID : 9783
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding - Good
- 3. Working Condition: Tested and working , ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.