DRAGER NARKOMED ANAESTHEIS ...
DRAGER NARKOMED ANAESTHEIS SYSTEM
SMITH & NEPHEW DYONICS
SMITH & NEPHEW
SMITH & NEPHEW DYONICS ARTHROSCOPIC SHAVER SYSTEM TOWER W/ DUAL MONITORS
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 16V, 2.8A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Package includes:
SMITH & NEPHEW 325Z 3-CCD Ref 7207445 Digital Camera Control Unit SN:74451974
DYONICS 300XL XENON LIGHT SOURCE Ref : 7206084 DOM : 2007
DYONICS 7205841 POWER CONTROL UNIT
Dyonics 640 Image management System with Key pad SN: 102330536
Side monitor with articulating cart
Sony Medical Grade monitor
Power cords and system associated cables
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 400 Pounds Size : 30 x 30 x 76 inches
Stock ID : 7850
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding –Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on. LCD display is working, Light source, shave console and camera control units are working nicely , image management system is following all commands……..No camera heads or hand pieces for shaver ….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.