DRAGER NARKOMED 6400 (6000 ...
NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER
DRAGER NARKOMED 6400 (6000 SERIES) ANAESTHEIS SYSTEM W/ INTEGRATED MODULE HOSES
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120v, 50/60Hz, 12A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Has Its own power cord
- 3. Has utility drawer
- 4. No integrated module with the machine
- 5. Touch screen monitor
- 6. No vaporizers with the system
- 7. More details :
System Software : Gold drive M3/2R1
O2 sensor , Lung and flow sensors
Side stand for Suction canister and utility basket
Would need PM before clinical use .......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio & back up battery tests are passed
Signs of usage
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
- Stocks ID: 9405
Narkomed 6400 (copied and pasted)
The Narkomed 6400 is the latest enhancement to the Narkomed 6000 Series product line, representing the evolution of Dräger's well-established Narkomed technology.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on ………..following its all commands…………Would need PM before clinical use .......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio & back up battery tests are passed …..................unable to test in detail due to complex system ……………not biomed certified ……..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.