SMITH & NEPHEW 7209975 ELEC...
SMITH & NEPHEW 7209975 ELECTROTHERMAL 20S SPINE SYSTEM W/ MANUAL FOOTSWITCH
|Notes:||“USED CLEAN UNIT”|
SMITH & NEPHEW
SMITH & NEPHEW
ELECTROTHERMAL 20S SPINE SYSTEM W/ MOBILE CART , MANUAL & FOOTSWITCH
Date of manufacture
Pre-owned items –
- 1. The ELECTROTHERMAL 20S generator, which at 12.6 pounds is portable, designed with an auto probe recognition feature that immediately recognizes which device is plugged in and automatically adjusts to default settings for that procedure.
- 2. The generator also provides a unique, interactive on-screen intelligence feature, providing the user with information and troubleshooting capability.
- 3. SOFTWARE VERSION : 1.03
- 4. OUTPUT POWER : 20w (50-300 OHMS) 460KHz
- 5. S & N REF 7209693 IDET EXTENSION CABLE IS NOT INCLUED WITH THE SYETEM
- 6. NO PROBES WITH THE SYSTEM
ALSO INCLUDED ARE :
HERGA 6210-0057 FOOT CONTROL
ARTHROCARE CART W/ POLE
- 7. Power Cord : include
- 8. Carrying case : none
- 9. Manual: YES
- 10. Sterilized: No
- 11. Cleaned : yes
- 12. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight: 150 pounds
Stocks ID: 9673 (OFH)
Added Note :
California residents please contact us prior to purchase, This item may not be available for sale in California
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Very Good
- 3. Working Condition: Used , powers on, unable to test further---offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.