2011 GE M5S-D (GE-3MIX) Act...
2011 GE M5S-D (GE-3MIX) Active Matrix Single Crystal Phased Array Probe
|Notes:||“See Images for cosmetics , Untested”|
GE Medical System Inc.
GE M5S-D / GE-3MX Active Matrix Single Crystal Phased Array Transducer
M5S-D / GE-3MIX
Date of manufacture
- 1. Compatible with: late-model GE Vivid-series ultrasound systems, starting with the GE Vivid e9.
- 2. Applications: Cardiac, Pediatric, Abdomen, Fetal Heart, Trans cranial, Coronary, Stress, LVO Contrast, LVO Stress, Contrast† Low MI
- 3. Features :
- 4. Probe analysis
- Active Matrix single-crystal phased array transducer
- 1.5-4.5 MHz
- 17 x 28mm footprint
- 120-degree field of view
- 30cm depth
- Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy
Connector : no dents or cracks
Lock : ok
Cable : Cable has no cuts or tears may has some stains (deep yellowed)
Head and handle : Has no dents or cracks, Lens looks smooth, may has few scratches on the handle
Scan analysis :
Manual : No
Case : No
Provided info are for guidance only !
- 5. Sterilized: NO
- 6. Cleaned : Yes
- 7. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight : 06 Lbs
Stocks ID: 10188 (Location R3C5)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
- 3. Working Condition: ....Untested as we do not have the console ........We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, kindly exercise your judgment after reviewing images........offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.