NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER NARKO...
NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER
DRAGER NARKOMED 6000 SERIES ANAESTHEIS SYSTEM W/ HOSES
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 120v, 50/60Hz, 12A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Has various hoses (Blue : N2O, Yellow : Air, Green : O2, light blue : Suction )
- 3. Has utility drawer
- 4. Other side is equipped with mount for monitor
- 5. Touch screen monitor
- 6. No vaporizers with the system
- 7. More details :
System one manager version 1.34
NM6000 application Version 2.06
Proto application Version 1.34
O2 sensor , Lung and flow sensors as imaged
Ultrasonic flow sensor
Suction regulator gauge
Would need PM before clinical use .......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio & back up battery tests are passed
Signs of usage
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
- Stocks ID: 9057
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images … Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Very Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on ………..following its all commands…………Would need PM before clinical use .......VPO Pod , Gas pod , IPM, SCR Pod Primary Audio....back up audio & back up battery tests are passed …...................unable to test in detail due to complex system ……………not biomed certified ……..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.