Dreager Narkomed MRI-2 MRI ...
Dreager Narkomed MRI-2 MRI Compatible Anesthesia Machine W/ Power Supply (9813)
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
North American Drager
NORTH AMERICAN DRAGER
NORTH AMERICAN Dreager Narkomed MRI-2 MRI Compatible Anesthesia Machine W/ Power Supply
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 110-117V, 50/60Hz, 10A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. System Enjoys the following :
- 1. Dreager Medical 4116091-001 Display Monitor
- 2. Power Supply With Specilized cord
3 Power cord
7. Ultrasonic flow sensor : yes
8. Breathing / Volume / auto/bag selector sensors etc (as imaged)
9. Suction appratus
10 Various hoses
- 3. Gas supply and scavenging connectors
- 4. Followings are not included with the sale :
Vaporizer is not included
Side assitional monitors : Not included
Cylinders are not included
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 500 Pounds Size : 28 x 48 x 54
Stock ID : 9813
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding –Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all screen commands, Passed self test ...........LCD states as the unit is functional ..........unable to test as we do not have the capabilities to do so and neither have the all accessories … Recommended to have PM before clinical use….will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.