Ritter Midmark 418 Powered ...
Ritter Midmark 418 Powered Exam / Procedure / ENT Table / Chair
|Notes:||“See images for cosmetics...........Enjoys good cosmetics >>>> was in clinical use till late march”|
Ritter Midmark Corp.
Midmark 418 Powered ENT /Derm / Plastic / Exam / Procedure Table / Chair
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 115V, 6A, 50/60Hz
- 1. Sale is for the imaged item/s only.
- 2. Table may has some stains due to use
- 3. Enjoys good cosmetics
- 4. At full extension, the table is ~73 inches in length, including head rest and foot rest
- 5. Minimum Height: 26"Maximum Height: 42"
- 6. Enjoys control switches on the side
- 7. Up / Down movements are controlled by foot control
- 8. Side switches control table tilt movements
- 9. Manual : No
- 10. Sterilized: No
- 11. Cleaned : yes
- 12. Carrying case : NA
- Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight : 500 pounds
Stocks ID: 13236
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Up / Down movements are controlled by foot control , Side switches control table tilt movements ...........seems to be working nicely .................. offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.