2005 Siemens Sonoline G20 U...
2005 Siemens Sonoline G20 Ultrasound W/ C5-2 Convex Transducer & Printer
|Notes:||“Enjoys Good cosmetics”|
Siemens Medical Sol.
Siemens Medical Sol.
Siemens Sonoline G20 Ultrasound System W/ C5-2 Convex Transducer & Printer
08648847 / 10031207
Date of manufacture
- 1. Power requirement 120V, 60Hz, 120VA
- 2. Options : OB/GYN
- 3. Last PM date is not available
- 4. There might be scratches here and there due to normal use
- 5. Includes 01 probe only Endovaginal probe can be added (available seperately from us)
- 6. Probes included
Siemens C5-2 P/N 08647542 Convex Probe
SN: AR51298 DOM : 2005
Cable is with out cuts and niches , connector has no bent or missing pins, head and handle with membrane looks fine
- 7. Mitsubeshi P93 printer
- 8. Foot switch : No
- 9. NON STERILE
- 10. Manual: No
- 11. Cleaned : yes
- 12. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight: 250 pounds
Stocks ID: 6937
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all commands, probes seems to be working, see monitor images printer is working fine , unable to test in detail- being offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.