2004 GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound ...
2004 GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound System W/ M12L, 3.5C Probes & B/W Printer (10439)
|Notes:||“Enjoys good cosmetics”|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
GE Logiq 7 Ultrasound System W/ M12L Matrix Linear Array & 3.5C Convex Probes B/W Sony UP-897 Printer
Date of manufacture
- 1. Power requirement 120V, 60Hz, 12A
- 2. Signs of average
On off switch cover is missing , May has scratches here and there
- 3. Includes 02 Probes and 02 Printers
- 4. Probes :
GE 3.5C P/N 2050357 Convex transducer SN : 38584PD9 DOM 3/2005
- overall condition is good
GE M12L P/N 2294512 Linear Array Transducer SN: 29795YP2 DOM : 2008-11
Has weak elements ,offered AS IS
- overall condition is fair
System Software : R3.0.12
- 5. Printers :-
Sony UP-897 digital graphic printer
- 6. No foot control or manual or non-imaging probes, No EKG Cable
- 7. Has an accessory Light
- 9. Manuals: Not available
- 10. Cleaned : yes
- 11. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight: 550 pounds
Stocks ID: 10439
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all commands, unable to test in details, see monitor images for the functionality of all probes --Right carotid has been imaged with linear probe / Right kidney has been captured on Convex probe - Item is being offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.