GE LOGIC 9 Ultrasound Machine
GE LOGIC 9 Ultrasound Machine
|Notes:||“Has a minor crack around track ball”|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
GE Logiq 9 LCD Ultrasound System W/ M12L Matriz Linear array , 7L Linear arrat , 4C Convex , 4D3C-L Convex Volume Probes & Sony Printer
Date of manufacture
- 1. Power requirement 120V, 60Hz, 12A
- 2. Signs of average use , Enjoys Good cosmetics please see images to have a better sense , has scratches here and there,
Has crack around Track ball
- 3. Includes 04 Probes covering almost all fields of medicine
- 4. Probes :
GE 4D3C-L P/N195893 3D Convex array ultrasound transducer SN : 7608KR1
DOM : 2008-05
NOT tested as it is missing a connecting cable from connector to console
GE 4C P/N 2401359 Convex transducer SN : 115814WX6 DOM 2009-2004
GE M12L P/N 2294512 Linear Array Transducer SN: 910017YM3 DOM : 2002 re manufactured 2009
GE 7L P/N 2302648 Linear Array Transducer SN : 81401WP2 DOM : 7/2008
- 5. Printer is included (Sony UP897 B/W printer)
- 6. No foot control or manual or non-imaging probes
No EKG Cable
- 7. SW : 5135124-10 Rev 4
- 9. Manuals: Not available
download from :
- 10. Cleaned : yes
- 11. Extra Parts: No
- Shipping weight: 550 pounds
Stocks ID: 10369
Logiq 9 Compatible probes information :
GE 4D16L, 4D10L, 4D3C, 4DBC, 4DE7C
GE M7C, 4C, 3.5C, 8C, E8C,
GE 3S, 4S, 10S
GE M12L, 9L, 7L, 10L
GE i12L, L739, T739
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Very Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on and following all commands, unable to test in details, see monitor images for the functinality of all probes --Right carotid has been imaged with linear probe / Right kidney has been captured on Convex probe , Volume probe is not tested - Item is being offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.