SPACELABS Ultraview SL 9137...
SPACELABS Ultraview SL 91370 Monitor W/ CO2 & Dual Command Modules / Leads~12324
|Notes:||“Review Images for functionality and cosmetics”|
Ultraview SL 91370
Ultraview SL 91370
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|SPACELABS Ultraview SL 91370 Monitor W/ Dual Command Modules , CO2 Module & Leads (NBP EKG SpO2 CO2 & Temp Print)|
|Ultraview SL 91370 |
Date of manufacture
Voltage : 12-24VDC, 2.7A
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. Signs of average use
- 3. Software :2.02.05
Crack in the case Faint crack near of / on switch / Also has faint craks in the module housing
Touch Screen Yes
Screen Scratches Yes
Stand with Basket Yes
Printer Yes / working
Parameters SpO2 NBP Temp EKG , CO2 , and Print (DUAL MODULES)
Images in images
5. Package includes:
a.Spacelabs ultraview SL Colored monitor
b. Power adapter W/ Power Cable
c. NBP Hose without cuff (new)
d. SpO2 Sensor with cable
g. EKG Cable W/ leads .
e. Batteries (inside the monitor ) / No warranty for used batteries
f. Ultraview SL 91493 Integrated Module Housing
- 91496 Command Module SN: 1496-020819
h. 90496 Command Module SN: 0496-010651
i. 91517 CO2 Module SN : 1517-003797
- Equipped with Nice sturdy stand & Basket
- Can measure NBP (non-invasive blood pressure) / CO2, SpO2, ECG /EKG, and Temp. Trends can be monitored
Alarm can be set
- Sterilize : No
- Manual : No
- Cleaned : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 78 Pounds
Stock ID : 12324
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding .... Fair
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on , Following commands and Looks functional to us , see the LCD for NBP / EKG & SpO2 reading ..CO2 is not checked .......will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Added note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.