Eugen Hensle SFA 35 Vibrato...
Vibratory conveyor drive w/ Range of frequency controller
Date of manufacture
- 1. Sale is for imaged item only
- 2. The vibratory conveyor, SFA, is an electromagnetic drive for vibratory conveyor appliances such as part bins and sorting containers.
The conveying motion of the work pieces originates in the utilization of friction between the conveyor rail and work pieces placed on it during the oscillatory motion. Leaf springs slanted at a defined angle cause the conveying motion.
- 3. MFS 168 Controller :Notable Features:
- • Adjustable output frequency, independent of mains frequency
- • Constant feeder throughput irrespective of mains fluctuations
- • Track control
- • Regulation control, automatic frequency search (resonance)
- • On/Off status relay
- 4. Sterilize : No
- 5. Manual : No
Download from :
- Cleaned : yes
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
- Stocks ID: 7512
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
- 1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images
- 2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Very Good
- 3. Working Condition: Powers on, unable to test ………..offered AS IS
- 4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
- 5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
- 6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.