2004 Philips 21369A / T6210...
2004 Philips 21369A / T6210 Omni-Plane II Trans-Esophageal TEE Probe 10795
|Note||“See Images for cosmetics and functionality ............Image # 2 Air scan, Image # 3 Phantom Image , Image # 4 Right Kidney by placing head on the Rt Kidney.System says >>> Transducer Needs calibration. We do not calibrate any device so listed As Is”|
21369A / T6210
HP Philips Agilent Technologies
Philips 21369A / T6210 Omni-Plane II Trans-Esophageal (TEE) Probe
21369A / T6210
Date of manufacture
1. Frequency range 4-7 MHz
2. Cardiac use
3. Compatible with :
- Philips SONOS 4500
- Philips SONOS 5500
- Philips SONOS 7500
- Philips Imagepoint
- Philips EnVisor
- Philips Sonos 7500
4. Transducer analysis:
Connector : no dents, cracks, bent pins............has scratches
Lock looks ok
Cable : some stains, no cuts, nicks or tears
Control body is fine
TEE portion looks good
Angulation is in all basic directions
The head looks ok
SCAN Analysis :
See Images for fucntionality
Image # 2 Air scan,
Image # 3 Phantom Image ,
Image # 4 Right Kidney by placing head on the Rt Kidney.
System says >>> Transducer Needs calibration.
We do not calibrate any device so listed As Is
5. Manual : NO
6. Sterilized: NO
7. Cleaned : Yes
8. Carrying case : No
9. Extra Parts: No
10. Shipping weight : 12 pounds
Stocks ID: 10795 (WHC10)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
3. Working Condition: Image # 2 Air scan, Image # 3 Phantom Image , Image # 4 Right Kidney by placing head on the Rt Kidney.System says >>> Transducer Needs calibration. We do not calibrate any device so listed As Is ..............unable to test in detail .....................We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, kindly exercise your judgment after reviewing images........offered AS IS
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.